Monday 1 August 2011

Creations for Winter 2011-2012 starting to roll off the Singer

I have already shared on our facebook page a little collage of one of my creations for winter 2011, But if you missed it here it is

  Our Beautiful Lucia Bella Pantaloons and Long Sleeved Peasant Top



The top is made out of 100% cotton designer fabric and the pantaloons are made out of a heavy fabric that is perfect for winter. I am also currently working on Denim pantaloons and ones with lace overlay so gorgeous and so special and unique. All seams are either rolled hems or french seams so they are beautifully finished.

 If you would like to order the above set  at the price of  €30 for the set or  as separates's Top €15, Pantaloons €18 email Our Little BowTique  (ourlittlebowtique@hotmail.com) I can do the size up to age 8

Have a Great Day xxxx M

1 comment:

  1. Having met you for coffee while Little Bow was wearing this very divine outfit I can vouch for the gorgeous finish and generally beautiful effect! I am intrigued to see the lace overlay ones; they sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete