Monday 25 July 2011

Our LIttle BowTique ~ Takes on the blogging world

Hi there,

If you have made it this far you must have a love of all things  boutique and all things unique!!. Are you obsessed with any thing that sparkles, twinkles, is vintage, makes you go ahhhhh when you see it,  and most importantly unique, Well I’m here to help or at the very least hopefully make you laugh.

I am an Australian born and raised 30 something. I live with my Husband (Mr Bow), Our demanding beautiful daughter and two cats whom think they are human!. (they frequently eat off your dinner plate if you lose concentration and drink from your glass of water when not looking  BRATS!!).

In my former life (the one where you could dance all night) I was a Registered Nurse but since having our daughter in January 2010 I have become a stay at home mum and a wannabe writer in the making, business owner, entrepreneur. sewer, creator, designer.

I cannot imagine life without our daughter who we lovingly call Bees (as she is the Bees knees). However I can remember what it was like to wear skinny jeans and have a full nights sleep. Having said that, there is no place I would rather be then at home with her.
.
Why the blog?  Well being new to this wild adventure of being a designer/owner of a business  I started a blog as an outlet to keep the grey matter ticking over and to tell my story, explain my creations (without clogging up your face book news feed )  AND  hopefully reach out to my lovely customers/friends and to hear your stories and get to know you :-)  and get to know what you would like to see created by Our Little BowTique.


Now unfortunately I cannot afford an editor to check my posts so you may find that I tend to insert punctuation whenever I feel it may look pretty and the odd typo will be missed prior to publishing.

Translation = I may misspell mispell a few words here and there.


Feel free to drop me an email at ourlittlebowtique@hotmail.com  or leave comments after a post and I promise to always respond (in between meeting Bees demands needs of course).

I’m glad you’re here !.
Love M xx


Come and join Our Little BowTique on facebook

1 comment:

  1. If I won I would choose your NEW Divine White fiori e piume feather headband - my brother is getting married soon and my daughter as well as the brides niece will be "flower girls" .... so if I won I'd choose that one and buy another for the two girls. Your stuff is absolutely fabulous by the way xx

    ReplyDelete